We identify perspectives for restructuring or insolvency
In business, things do not always go according to plan. Sometimes the company needs to be reorganised so it is ready for the future. Our experienced restructuring experts develop viable concepts that open up new opportunities. Using our legal and business expertise, we provide comprehensive support for all types of out-of-court restructuring proceedings as well as all insolvency-related matters.
Similarly, we also assist companies and their executive bodies, shareholders or creditors with advice for out-of-court restructuring or insolvencies. Moreover, we also provide consulting and representation services for insolvency-related conflict prevention and dispute resolution. We endeavor to protect the position of creditors and offer support for the refinancing and purchase of non-performing loans, assets or companies from the estate or from sellers that are required to restructure (distressed M&A).
- Development and implementation of out-of-court restructuring concepts
- Assistance in court-approved reorganisation
- Representation of debtors and creditors in insolvency proceedings
- Assertion of claims in insolvency proceedings
- Assessment of special insolvency-related issues
- Advice and representation in connection with insolvency-related liability issues
- Representation in insolvency-related disputes
- Proactive contract design and crisis planning