When it comes to corporate law, we get to the heart of the matter
“Shareholders’ agreements”, “return of capital contributions” or “cash pooling” – the complexity of corporate law reveals itself in its terminology alone. We bring clarity to this jungle of terms by providing you, as founders, investors or business managers, with the legal framework conditions which are important for you in the specific situation, in an understandable form, in order to implement your requirements in clear, customised contracts or to offer simple and efficient solutions. In short: We get to the heart of the issue for you!
We are at your side from the time the company is founded or acquired, including reorgansations and exits, and through all phases of your business. By implementing clear contractual provisions, we create the legal basis to ensure that all participants are able to form long-term and conflict-free collaborative relationships to achieve the business objectives. In the case of irreconcilable differences of opinions or the departure of persons involved in the company, we assist by proposing constructive solutions. If differences of opinions and other conflicts cannot be settled, we can also assist you with court and arbitration proceedings.
- Incorporations (s.r.o., a.s., k.s., v.o.s.) and on-going advisory services with regard to corporate law
- National and international mergers, spin-offs, reorganisations, contributions, including issues pertaining to labour law and real estate law
- Cross-border relocation of head offices and international corporate law
- Corporate and control contracts, and internal rules of procedure
- Company acquisition and disposal, due diligence
- Investor agreements, equity participation agreements
- Advisory services for the board of directors, owners, managing directors, members of supervisory boards
- Capital measures and financing outside of/through the stock exchange
- Corporate governance
- Court and out-of-court representation in shareholder disputes
- Legal opinions for special questions related to corporate law
- Exclusion of shareholders (squeeze-out)