We bring a personal touch to consulting
Careful and proactive retirement and succession planning, well-thought-out asset structuring and long-term support for on-going legal and tax matters are very important aspects for private individuals.
Working with LeitnerLeitner and other well-known international partners, our experts have advised clients with regard to all matters concerning optimum asset structures, planning for the event of death or extraordinary life situations (incapacity, illness or divorce/separation). We assess the personal life situation of our clients and their families, and we develop solutions that are tailored to their individual needs. This also includes the establishment of family office structures.
- Anticipated succession/international succession planning
- Preparation and revision of wills
- Preparation of waiver agreements re: inheritance and compulsory portions
- Preparation of testamentary contracts
- Preparation of donation contracts among living persons, and for the case of death
- Advice and representation in probate proceedings
- Preparation/revision/reformulation of articles of incorporation and declarations of foundation
- Preparation of marriage and partnership agreements
- Establishment of family office structures
- Structuring of asset transfers
- Structuring the international movement of persons
- Citizenship issues
- Purchase and disposal of assets (property, art etc.)